Community Garden Plots- Don't wait. Sign up and reserve your plot today.
Barking Dogs - Please be aware that we frequently have complaints from residents about their neighbors barking dogs. This is considered a Nuisance and will be treated as such. So please be considerate, particularly during the quiet hours of 8 pm and 8 am. This is a finable offense and against our noise ordinance guidelines.
Bear Aware: The bears are waking up after their winter hibernation.
- Don't feed bears and don't feed pets outside.
- Be responsible about trash and bird feeders. Store all trash in a secure location such as a garage or bear proof container.
- Clean grills after each use.
- Keep all bear-accessible windows and doors closed and locked.
- Don't leave food, trash, coolers or anything that smells in your vehicle.
- It takes the entire community working together to keep bears wild. Talk to your neighbors. Make bears feel unwelcome by making loud noises. Never approach or corner a bear.
Bus Service schedule can be found on the left hand navigation link.
Design Review Meetings are now on the second to last Thursday of every month at 6 pm. We have streamlined the process to make it easier and faster to get approval!
Remember: All construction, exterior changes to your house and major landscaping/dirt work to your property needs DRC approval prior to start. Stop by or call the office with any questions or to pick up a builders packet.