SAVE THE DATES
May 16th, Point Lookout Trail Day
26th, Design Review Submittal Deadline
June 6th, Ice Cream Breakfast, Sunset Hall
June 9th, CB South Board of Directors Candidate Deadline
June 13th, Clean-up Day and Community Yard Sale
June 22nd, Alpenglow, Red Mountain Park
August 9th, CB South Annual Meeting and Picnic
Community Garden Plots- Don't wait. Sign up and reserve your plot today.
Barking Dogs - Please be aware that we frequently have complaints from residents about their neighbors barking dogs. This is considered a Nuisance and will be treated as such. So please be considerate, particularly during the quiet hours of 8 pm and 8 am. This is a finable offense and against our noise ordinance guidelines.
Bear Aware: The bears are waking up after their winter hibernation.
- Don't feed bears and don't feed pets outside.
- Be responsible about trash and bird feeders. Store all trash in a secure location such as a garage or bear proof container.
- Clean grills after each use.
- Keep all bear-accessible windows and doors closed and locked.
- Don't leave food, trash, coolers or anything that smells in your vehicle.
- It takes the entire community working together to keep bears wild. Talk to your neighbors. Make bears feel unwelcome by making loud noises. Never approach or corner a bear.
Bus Service schedule can be found on the left hand navigation link.
Design Review Meetings are now on the second to last Thursday of every month at 6 pm. We have streamlined the process to make it easier and faster to get approval!
NEXT MEETINGS: MAY 21 AND JUNE 25!
Remember: All construction, exterior changes to your house and major landscaping/dirt work to your property needs DRC approval prior to start. Stop by or call the office with any questions or to pick up a builders packet.